Do You #lovesociology?
What got you into sociology?
What keeps you in sociology?
What important contributions does sociology make?
- to society
- to science or social science
- to public policy or policymaking
- to research
ASA wants to know why you love sociology. We want to hear from sociologists in all fields, at all levels, at a variety of institutions—early-career academics; teachers at community colleges; sociologists in government, research, or non-profit organizations; or undergraduate/graduate students.
Through social media accounts (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, blogs), use the hashtag #lovesociology and let us know your name, your institution or school (optional), and
- What got you into sociology?
- What keeps you in sociology?
- How do you use sociology in your daily life?
- What important contributions does sociology make in various fields?